Root Explorer Apk: After rooting your android device, you will need to get down with the process of getting access into all the file system of your device. A file explorer only provides with access through your devices default storage, the SD card or an external storage. But if you have rooted your device, you will have the freedom of accessing all the files and data you need to customize your device… So why leave those functions alone?
So, unlike any other file explorer you will require a powerful and functional explorer to get access into the depth of system. But you have to keep in mind that you will need a good file explorer that will not harm your device.
And if you are searching for an explorer yourself then you are in luck because today I am going to talk about one specfic explorer that can help you with all the processes you need.
Download Root Explorer Apk:
A Complete File & System Exploring Solution:
Introducing Root Explorer Apk, it is one of the most powerful and stable system explorer for your rooted android device. This is one of the most used file manager for all rooted android devices that helps to access the android file system to the fullest.
So, here you will be able to download a legit version of the Root Explorer Apk for your newly rooted android device. This si an original version of the Root Explorer which will not harm your device because you will be able to find a couple of more advanced and modified Root Explorer that says that they will provide with more functionality and more customization but all it does is harm your device in the process.
To avoid this faulty version of Root Explorer, we have used and tested this version of Root Explorer apk and found it to be 100% legit + working for all devices. Rooting itself is a lot of headache and involves lot of risk and you wouldn’t want a file explorer to hard your device even after a successful rooting.
So, now that you have learned that Root Explorer is the ultimate solution for your rooted android device file exploring, now let me tell you about all the feature that you will be able to enjoy using this app.
Root Explorer Main Features:
There are alot of features that you will be able to enjoy the most using this app and also lot of features that make the app different from any other file explorers. Let talk about the main features in details and look what makes Root Explorer a worthy file explorer for any rooted android device.
- Managing Files on the go: With this feature you will be able to get down with accessing and managing all the files you want which you can’t while you are using any other default file explorer.
- Hidden Feature Access: Unlike any other file explorer, with Root Explorer you will be able to access all the hidden system data of any game or app you have downloaded.
- Multi-tab Feature: With Root Explorer as your default file explorer you will be able to open multiple tabs while customising or accessing any file just like a browser.
- Online Storage: With Root Explorer you will be able to get access to online storages like Google Drive, Dropbox or anyother.
- And the last and most unique feature being SQlite database viewer, remount files, multiple select for files, sending files using bluetooth and many more features that have been included in the Root Explorer.
So, you will be able to access all these features if your android device has 4MB of free space and is running on android 2.2 or higher. And that’s it, this is the only requirement that you will need to have for using Root Explorer as your default file and system manager.
Now that your device has meet up with the minimum requirement for installing this app and after you have installed it too, you will need to know how you can hack into games that you want.
Hacking Games with Root Explorer:
So, now to hack into the games that you want you will need to follow a few steps. I am taken into note that all the games should have a common way of hacking and have provided with the steps below:
- First of all you will need to have both the game and the Root Explorer installed on your android device.
- Now open and go to data folder and navigate to the data folder inside it.
- Find the game you will need to hack into. Now that you are in the game, go to shared_prefs and then go to game-name.xml file. Game-name=name of game.
- Now you will need to understand what you need to do and edit that code that you want to.
- After you have made changes to the coding you will now need to save the file and exit.
- Restart the game and done.
And so, this is how easy it is to hack into file you want. There is no reason that you would face any problem while doing it as Root Explorer makes it really smooth, fast and reliable while editing the codes. What makes it more convenient is the fact that Root Explorer doesn’t lag and uses only alittle memory from storage and RAM even while you are using it.
Wait…There is More:
The new version which we have tested comes with more features like:
- Compatible with Android N.
- Crash fix while using Root Explorer when authorizing SD card on android Marshmallow.
- New Material Design UI.
And that it this is all about Root Explorer that you would want to know while using the app and how you can use the app. I have provided with the downloading link of the Safe & Secure Root Explorer Apk below.